Also referred to as speech synthesis, Text-to-Speech transforms written text into audible speech using deep learning methodologies (like automatic speech recognition and natural language processing). But, how does it help businesses?
Customers can now benefit from the Indian Text-to-Speech execution and engage with digital storefront representatives on their screens. In an increasingly digital world, this provides an amazing opportunity for Indian businesses to customize unique customer experiences. Indian Text-to-Speech (TTS) technology integrates voice operation using natural spoken language and generates speech output which has perfect intonation, clarity, and pitch, making it easy to understand.
Text-to-Speech has been in the market for a considerable time now. However, with the recent focus on cloud-based platforms, it has achieved great momentum. Indian Text-to-Speech helps deliver high-quality voice operation, cuts down on costs by automating a majority of calls, and hence, helps offer a personalized customer experience.
Benefits of Text-to-Speech
Let’s take a look at some of the benefits of using Indian Text-to-Speech (TTS):
- Text-to-Speech technology is not bound by any restrictions, which is the case in SMS marketing campaigns. Examples include character limitations or message regulations put forth by various countries (restrictions).
- Through Indian Accent English Text-to-Speech, it’s now simpler to reach consumers in multiple languages and demographics. Doing this immensely helps brands reach out to customers with a personalized approach.
- Text-to-Speech turns monotonous telephonic calls into more human and interactive message delivery. Additionally, it assists in building the brand image too.
- It facilitates organizations to reach a larger customer base and enables businesses to get enhanced feedback.
- Interestingly, even millions of calls can be potentially processed (automatically) using a cloud-based platform and thus reducing manual intervention and workload.
- Research hints that operational costs can be cut down by almost 70% by using Text-to-Speech technology.
- Text-to-Speech technology reduces errors and issues that may occur by allowing businesses to listen to the input text. This serves high accuracy.
- The automation of numerous processes minimizes manual efforts, hence encouraging the support team to focus mainly on the critical queries.
- Businesses have the flexibility to customize the text to their requirements and generate a dynamic or a static output or a mix of both.
How does Text-to-Speech help business-customer interaction?
Modern Indian businesses are passionate about facilitating their interactions with customers. Cloud-based platforms also work hard to bridge possible communication gaps. Text-to-Speech technology assists businesses in providing fast, effective, and reliable customer service.
Let’s take a look at the various ways businesses can incorporate Text-to-Speech for improved customer support and an enhanced ROI:
1. Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
Organizations are constantly on the lookout for technological add-ons to raise the business value and reach more customers. IVR is an example of technology that supports businesses through continuous innovations to meet market expectations.
Text-to-Speech software enables brands to provide a comprehensive user experience through a highly personalized platform. Additionally, it allows users to record their feedback and obtain a specific output. According to research, consumers are five times more inclined to respond to voice-based surveys as compared to text message or email surveys.
2. Outbound Dialling (OBD)
The dawn of outbound customer reach has completely transformed the way businesses communicate with their consumers. Business calls benefit from Indian Text-to-Speech in many scenarios, such as personalized triggering calls with dynamic or static content to OBD functions like follow-ups and reminders.
Not only is the use of Text-to-Speech software for outbound dialling more efficient and fast, but it is also cost-effective. Without this solution, support agents would have to manually dial thousands or even millions of calls every day. This exceptional effort would be an expensive waste of time and capital. OBD optimizes the process and leads to even more satisfied customers.
Urge to act
Text-to-Speech is amazingly convenient and easy to implement with no effect on any of the existing features on your platform. As with any disruptive technology, the early adopters of Text-to-Speech will reap the lion’s share of benefits.