Vape cartridges come in different shapes and sizes, but the most popular custom vape cartridge packaging is printed cardboard. This blog will discuss why brands choose this type of packaging over kraft paper and what it means for your customers.
In the world of vaping, the packaging that a vape cartridge comes in is vitally important. For many brands, it’s not just about how well a product will sell – but also about making sure that consumers know what they’re buying and where to find it. Printed cardboard packaging can be seen as an eco-friendly alternative to kraft paper for this very reason.
The packaging of a product is often the first impression that someone will have of it. Packaging can make or break a sale, and as such, companies spend time to perfect their designs. In the vaping industry, there has been an ongoing debate about what type of packaging is best for vape cartridges—printed cardboard or kraft? This blog post will discuss some pros and cons of each option in order to help you decide which one would be best for your company.
Printed cardboard packaging can have a unique design than kraft paper, which makes it stand out from the competition.
Kraft is often used by vape cartridge brands due to its cost-effectiveness and simplicity of use in the manufacturing process. Sometimes companies will print on top of this for extra branding or bonus information like ingredients or warnings. This style may be less aesthetically pleasing but would not sway customers away because they are looking for value over aesthetics anyway when purchasing at an affordable price point.
Think Before Taking Final Decision
When deciding between printed cardboard cartons versus kraft cartons, there are pros and cons that you need to consider before making your final decision. Do some research into both options, make company comparisons (if possible), look through online reviews; all of these things will help you write this paragraph in a way that helps people understand what is being discussed without giving them too much information at once or incorrect information. You want to give just enough, so they have context but not overwhelm them with content right away, which would cause them to tune out because it seems like spammy internet jargon rather than actual important information about their needs/wants.
Essential Details About Packaging
Make sure you are giving them the information they want to know.
Ingredients should be printed on your vape cartridge packaging so that customers know exactly what is in there, how much of each ingredient/chemical it contains, and if this product would work for them or not based on their known sensitivities etcetera. There’s nothing worse than spending money on a vape cartridge with ingredients you don’t like, only to realize later when trying the product out that it makes you nauseous because one of those ingredients was something you can’t stand (for whatever reason). Your goal here is transparency and making people feel safe about buying from your brand rather than feeling compromised by purchasing products that do not meet their needs just because they were too afraid to ask questions about specific types of ingredients in the products. If you’re selling vape cartridges, for example, it’s important to label them with ingredients because people want this information before they buy your product (especially if they are new customers).
As the cannabis industry continues to grow, so does the need for packaging. And with that comes a lot of questions about what type of packaging is best. To answer this question, it’s important to look at both sides of the argument.
Here are some reasons why brands consider printed cardboard packaging over kraft:
1) Considered environmentally friendly – Printed cardboard can be recycled and reused whereas kraft cannot;
2) Better protection from light and air exposure- This means that your product will not become dry or brittle, which can lead to breakage;
3) More affordable than other options like glass jars- Printing on cardboard requires less material than printing on glass jars, meaning lower costs for you!
4) Aesthetically pleasing- There are a huge variety of colors, patterns, and logos you can use to customize your product;
5) Fashionable: Cardboard is a popular and modern material that will fit your brand image.
6) Versatile: You can choose from a variety of shapes and sizes for your product.
7) Customizable: You can design your wholesale printed cardboard packaging to suit any of your product’s requirements.
8) Recyclable- Cardboard packaging is recyclable, meaning you can help the environment while saving on costs!
9) Eco-friendly: Less material means less waste.
10) Durable: Cardboard is a hard-wearing, long-lasting material. There’s no need to worry about the product inside breaking while in transit!
11) Convenient: You can order your printed cardboard packaging online or at an affordable price from Amazon and have it delivered straight to you.
12) Inexpensive: Customizable cardboard boxes are more cost-efficient than plastic bottles and jars, requiring expensive manufacturing tooling.
13) Flexible: Printed packs include printing on BOTH sides of the board, making them flexible enough for various products such as vape cartridges, beauty or cosmetic products, etc.;
14) Printing on both sides of the product makes the package more attractive and unique.
15) There is no limit to customizing it – You can print your own company logo, design the product, etc.
16) All you need is a printer that uses 100% recycled paperboard, which becomes eco-friendly while using our products for packaging!
17) The best part about all this? It doesn’t cost much at all compared to other options available out there.
18) And lastly, printing on both sides not only makes it look good but also helps cut down 50% costs of production
So basically, what I’m trying to say is that printed cardboard packaging makes the product more attractive and helps get rid of environmental issues. However, Kraft is bulky and difficult for delivery drivers to carry the packages from their trucks into stores. Plus, kraft paper does not look very nice on store shelves—you don’t want customers picking up bulk packages of pens only to be disappointed by how boring they look once they get home.